IBFD Fund и REDmoney Events объединили усилия для организации и проведения на территории Российской Федерации и стран СНГ мероприятия, которое ежегодно проходит в 22-х государствах мира и признано площадкой, на которой формируются основные направления развития рынка исламских финансов и рынков капитала. Соглашение о проведении IFN CIS & Russia Forum подписано 13 сентября 2015 года в Дубае в ходе IFN Issuers Forum.
- Outlook for the creation of Islamic banks and Islamic windows in the Russian federation
- How will Islamic finance activity facilitate development of Russia’s resources in oil & gas, energy and agriculture
- Possibility of a sovereign or benchmark Sukuk issuance
- Outlook for growing Russia’s Halal industry
- What impact will the development of Islamic finance have on the proposed Eurasian Economic Union?
- Anticipated legislative changes expected to drive Islamic finance in Russia and the CIS region
- Overcoming current legal & tax barriers to structuring Shariah compliant deals
In light of economic and geopolitical developments what options are open to corporate issuers in Russia and the CIS region? How can Russia’s SMEs benefit from Shariah-compliant capital raising products?
- Utilizing Sukuk for project and infrastructure financing
- Outlook for syndicated financing of infrastructure projects
- Using Islamic finance in public private partnership ventures: Structures and models
- Assessing the potential of alternative assets and its suitability to Shariah compliant financing
The region’s successful issuers discuss key trends, features and success factors of their Shariah compliant deals. Why did they choose to raise funds Islamically? What drove the success of the issuances and what made these deals unique? In hindsight, what would these issuers have done differently?
- Which sectors and asset classes are likely to attract foreign Islamic investors?
- Utilizing a cross border distribution strategy for funds products
- Outlook for real estate investments in Russia and CIS states
Complimentary registration — All International Delegates
Regulators: Banking and capital market regulators, Government bodies
Investors: Asset & Fund managers, Institutional investors, Private Equity and Venture Capital management
Industry Professionals: C-level Executives & Managing Directors
All other delegates — All Delegates from Russia
1 Delegate €300
2-3 Delegates €200 each
4+ Delegates €100 each